Everyone loves looking at beautiful eyes. In fact, you too. But, you may not recognize that your eyes can be the most beautiful eyes which can mesmerize others. Naturally, an eye gets the first attention on the face. Eyes are considered to be an essential part of a person’s beauty.
Here are few important tips to get beautiful and healthy eyes.
- Eyes are most sensitive part of the body. Sometimes perfumes make them red. It is better to avoid using perfumes behind your ears.
- Are you on a low carb diet? Usually low carb diets are dehydrating and the effect is clearly visible in your eyes. It is better to drink at least 10 glasses of water when you are on a low carb diet.
- It is observed that many people tend to form dark circles under their eyes. Best way to treat them is by putting slice of potato over the eyes for at least 20 minutes.
- Another method is to apply warm tea bags on the eyes for 15 minutes, to get rid of dark circles.
- After a hectic day, even your eyes gets tired in the same way as your body and mind. To refresh your eyes try applying squeezed cotton pad of ice water on the eyelids for 20 minutes.
- Another way to relax your eyes is to place sliced cucumber on the eyelids while you are relaxing in a bath tub.
- Try taking short breaks after long hours of working. It is better to do few small eye exercises like blinking eyes several times, rolling the eyeballs while keeping your eyes closed.
- Try looking at a distant object in your office or somewhere outside after long working hours. This would help you in improving your eyes focus.
- If you are using contact lenses then keep your lenses clean and moist.
- If something gets into your eyes it is advisable not rub your eyes instead wash your eyes thoroughly with clean water.
- Warm your palms by rubbing your palms then cover your eyes with them. This will also help your eyes to relax.
- Whenever you go outdoors, consciously stare at the trees and plants. Green color has a very soothing effect on your eyes.
- Generally air conditioning dehydrates you as a result, body starts storing water due to which your eye becomes puffy. Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Eat lot of green vegetables, Vitamin C rich fruits, tomatoes, carrots, dairy products, poultry and rich sources of Vitamin A and E.
- Use antiglare glasses when you are working on the computer and while driving also.
- It is better to use reputed company’s eye make-up.
- Before going to bed don’t forget to remove your eye make-up.
- Lastly try hard to avoid stressful conditions as it directly affects your eyes.
A balanced lifestyle results in healthy and beautiful eyes. Nutritious and balanced diet, exercise, regular sound sleep and equilibrium between work and rest are the key things for beautiful and sparkling eyes.