They say eyes are the windows to our soul. But, how would it look to see these windows laced with dark circles. A lot of people complain of the problem of dark circles under eyes. Let’s look at this problem in detail.
Due to Heredity
Lack of balanced diet
Fatigue and lack of sleep
Thinning of the skin under the eyes due to aging
Exposure to sunlight for a long time and tanning.
- Here are some natural remedies you can try-
- Drink lots of water. A well-hydrated body will help your skin greatly.
- Eat a balanced diet. Make sure you consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice seasoned with some mint leaves, salt and lemon juice.
- Keeping Cucumber slices over your eyes for 10-15 minutes would help greatly.
- Keeping thin potato slices over your eyes for 10 minutes also helps.
- Don’t throw away used tea bags. Refrigerate them, squeeze and keep them over your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Massage your eyes with almond oil continuously for 2 weeks.
- Soak cotton balls in some chilled rose water, squeeze and keep them over your eyes for 10 minutes.
- Massage your eyes with moisturizers containing vitamins E and K every night.
- Try Yoga to improve your overall health and help you get rid of dark circles under eyes.
- Protect your eyes with sunglasses when you are out in the sun.
Dark circles under eyes can definitely affect your looks and make your face look haggard. Learn about some more effective remedies for this condition by reading our related article How to Eliminate Dark Circles under Eyes Naturally